Перейти к содержанию
Форум химиков на XuMuK.ru

Синтез "мирамистина"

Ftoros

Рекомендуемые сообщения

🚑 Решение задач, контроши, рефераты, курсовые и другое! Онлайн сервис помощи учащимся. Цены в 2-3 раза ниже!

Здравствуйте. Помогите пожалуйста найти методику синтеза бензилдиметил[3-(миристоиламино)-пропил]аммоний хлорида или "мирамистина"(торговое название). Заранее спасибо.

post-21556-0-75604600-1296147745_thumb.jpg

Здравствуйте. Помогите пожалуйста найти методику синтеза бензилдиметил[3-(миристоиламино)-пропил]аммоний хлорида или "мирамистина"(торговое название). Заранее спасибо.

Судя по тому, что этот препарат разрабатывался в условиях секретности, методики его синтеза в открытой печати, скорее всего, нет:

http://www.miramistin.ru/consumer/istoriya-miramistin

Его синтез возможен несколькими путями в зависимости от наличия стартовых веществ. Интересуетесь в учебных или производственных целях?

Судя по тому, что этот препарат разрабатывался в условиях секретности, методики его синтеза в открытой печати, скорее всего, нет:

http://www.miramistin.ru/consumer/istoriya-miramistin

Его синтез возможен несколькими путями в зависимости от наличия стартовых веществ. Интересуетесь в учебных или производственных целях?

Нужен в научных целях. Надо синтезировать некоторое кол-во в лаборатории. Пожалуйста, подскажите как можно его получить?

Нужен в научных целях. Надо синтезировать некоторое кол-во в лаборатории. Пожалуйста, подскажите как можно его получить?

Все зависит от бюджета на его синтез. Если бюджет маленький (скажем, до 100 долл/10 грамм), то исходные вещества будут простыми и доступными, но синтез очень долгий и нет гарантии, что он закончится успешно, скажем, через полгода. (При этом зарплата химикам = 0). Средний бюджет (до 500 долл) дает возможность купить вещества, которые стоят ближе к продукту, синтез пройдет быстрее, вероятность успеха выше. Максимальный бюджет (от 1000 долл.) даст возможность купить готовый препарат по импорту, например, у китайцев или подкупить сотрудника фирмы-производителя, чтобы он вынес через проходную немного субстанции. Еще один путь (м.б. самый простой) - купить готовый медпрепарат и выделить из него действующее вещество.

А что говорит научный руководитель?

Все зависит от бюджета на его синтез. Если бюджет маленький (скажем, до 100 долл/10 грамм), то исходные вещества будут простыми и доступными, но синтез очень долгий и нет гарантии, что он закончится успешно, скажем, через полгода. (При этом зарплата химикам = 0). Средний бюджет (до 500 долл) дает возможность купить вещества, которые стоят ближе к продукту, синтез пройдет быстрее, вероятность успеха выше. Максимальный бюджет (от 1000 долл.) даст возможность купить готовый препарат по импорту, например, у китайцев или подкупить сотрудника фирмы-производителя, чтобы он вынес через проходную немного субстанции. Еще один путь (м.б. самый простой) - купить готовый медпрепарат и выделить из него действующее вещество.

А что говорит научный руководитель?

Научный руководитель не смотрел методику в интернете, мне поручил. Оказывается, что методики нет. Очень был бы благодарен, если расскажете о синтезе по порядку: от доступных реактивов до синтеза более сложных и до "мирамистина". :) Если все так сложно, то расскажите про выделение из медпрепарата.

Научный руководитель не смотрел методику в интернете, мне поручил. Оказывается, что методики нет. Очень был бы благодарен, если расскажете о синтезе по порядку: от доступных реактивов до синтеза более сложных и до "мирамистина". :) Если все так сложно, то расскажите про выделение из медпрепарата.

А почему Вы решили, что я это знаю, я ж не говорил, что вхожу в круг создателей препарата. Пробуйте, набивайте шишки, генерируйте идеи (голова с шишками лучше соображает :an: ), глядишь через полгодика миллиграмм 100 в эксикаторе (над которым будете дрожать), оно и появится :ar:

Оказывается, что методики нет.

Методики есть, плохо смотрели. Вот данные из сайфайндера.

Гидрат:

1. Process for manufacturing benzyldimethyl[3-(myristoylamino)propyl]ammonium chloride monohydrate by sequential amidation of myristic acid with 3-(dimethylamino)propylamine and subsequent benzylation

No Inventor data available

From Russ. (2008), RU 2323923 C2 20080510. Language: Russian, Database: CAPLUS

The title compd. [PhCH2N+Me2(CH2)3NHCO(CH2)12Me]Cl-.H2O (I), useful as an antiseptic (no data), is prepd. in two stages, which include (1) reaction of myristic acid with 3-(dimethylamino)propylamine in arom. hydrocarbons, e.g., m-xylene, to form the amide Me2N(CH2)3NCO(CH2)12Me, and (2) benzylation of this amide in alcs. or ketones, e.g., with PhCH2Cl in EtOH. Thus, reaction of 0.2 mol myristic acid with 0.24 mol 3-(dimethylamino)propylamine in 180 mL m-xylene at reflux for 2 h with azeotropic removal of H2O thus formed, and then addn. of 0.05 mol 3-(dimethylamino)propylamine and refluxing for 4 h gave 95-98% intermediate amide, which upon benzylation with 0.26 mol PhCH2Cl in 200 mL abs. EtOH gave 68.4-70.3 g I. I produced by this process had only about half the impurities of I made by prior art.

http://v3.espacenet.com/publicationDetails/biblio?DB=EPODOC&adjacent=true&locale=en_ep&FT=D&date=20080510&CC=RU&NR=2323923C2&KC=C2

Безводная соль:

1. Method for synthesis of benzyldimethyl(3-(myristoylamino)propyl)ammonium chloride

By Ding, Rigao; Zhang, Cheng; Wang, Haoshan; Zhong, Yuxu; Quan, Dongqin; Ying, Xiangyu; Yun, Liuhong; Lin, Jingyu; Xu, Guixia; Li, Bo

From Faming Zhuanli Shenqing Gongkai Shuomingshu (2008), CN 101100432 A 20080109. Language: Chinese, Database: CAPLUS

Benzyldimethyl(3-(myristoylamino)propyl)ammonium chloride was prepd. from N,N-dimethylpropylenediamine and myristoyl chloride via amidation in the presence of tert-amine in solvent org. acid ester to obtain 3-myristoylamino-N,N-dimethylpropylamine, then N-alkylation with benzyl chloride to provide the title product. The org. acid ester is Me acetate, Et acetate, Bu acetate, Et formate, Pr formate, Bu formate, Me propionate, Et propionate or Bu propionate. The tert-amine is triethylamine, N,N-diisopropylethylamine, tripropylamine, tributylamine or tripentylamine.

http://v3.espacenet.com/publicationDetails/biblio?DB=EPODOC&adjacent=true&locale=en_ep&FT=D&date=20080109&CC=CN&NR=101100432A&KC=A

2. Benzyl (3-acylaminopropyl) dimethylammonium chloride surfactants: structure and some properties of the micellar aggregates

By Pires, Paulo A. R.; El Seoud, Omar A.

From Progress in Colloid and Polymer Science (2006), 133, 131-141. Language: English, Database: CAPLUS

The title cationic surfactants were synthesized by the scheme in Fig. 1, where RCO2H refers to decanoic, dodecanoic, tetradecanoic and hexadecanoic acid, resp. In aq. soln., the micelle/water interface may be located at the quanternary ammonium ion or at the amide group. The following pieces of evidence indicate that the interface lies at the latter site: theor. calcd. aggregation nos. and those detd. by static light scattering; dependence on surfactant concn., below and above the crit. micelle concn., cmc, of both the IR frequency of amide I band and 1H NMR chem. shifts of the discrete surfactant protons. Soln. conductance and calorimetric titrn. were employed to study the aggregation of these surfactants in water at 25°. Increasing the length of R resulted in a decrease of the cmc and the degree of counter-ion dissocn., αmic. Gibbs free energies of micelle formation were calcd. and divided into contributions from the methylene groups of the hydrophobic tail, and the terminal Me plus head-group. The former are similar to those of other surfactants, whereas the latter are more neg., i.e., the transfer of the head-group from bulk water to the micelle is more favorable. This is attributed to direct or water-mediated H-bonding of the micellized surfactant mols., via the amide group, in agreement with the IR data presented.

3. Simultaneous separation of amidoamines and benzalkonium chloride surfactants by capillary zone electrophoresis

By Turnes-Carou, I.; Prieto-Blanco, C.; Lopez-Mahia, P.; Muniategui-Lorenzo, S.; Prada-Rodriguez, D.

From Chromatographia (2002), 56(9/10), 605-609. Language: English, Database: CAPLUS

A protocol is described for the sepn. of quaternary amidoamines as well as benzalkonium chloride compds. formulated with the same hydrophobic chain. A baseline sepn. of the twelve homologues studied was achieved in less than 3.5 min using a 56 cm of effective capillary length. The carrier electrolyte was 75 mM phosphate, pH = 5.2, with acetonitrile (40% vol./vol.) as org. modifier. The applied voltage was 30 kV and the capillary temp. was thermostated to 40°C. Samples were injected hydrodynamically by applying a pos. pressure of 50 mbar for 20 s. Org. modifier was also required in the sample soln. to disrupt the formation of micelles by the long-chain surfactants. For this reason, the sample and stds. were dild. with acetonitrile: water soln. (40% vol./vol.) to appropriate concns.

4. Quaternary ammonium compounds

By Cook, Elmer W.; Moss, Philip H.

No Corporate Source data available (1949), US 2459062 19490111. Language: Unavailable, Database: CAPLUS

Quaternary ammonium compds. of the type RCONH(CH2)3N(X)R1R2R3, in which R1 is an alkyl group of at least 7 C atoms, R2 an alkyl group of lower mol. wt., R3 an alkyl, aralkyl, or aliphatic olefin, and X an anion, are prepd. by reaction of an appropriate tertiary amine with an alkyl halide, dialkyl sulfate, etc. The new compds. are sol. in H2O, practically odorless, relatively nontoxic to man, and are useful as antiseptics, wetting agents, and emulsifiers. An aq. soln. of Me2NH (25%) 545 was treated with CH2:CHCN 170 parts at a temp. below 20°, left standing for 1 hr., mixed with 350 cc. aq. NaOH (10%), the aq. layer extd. with Et2O, and the Et2O removed to yield 218 parts of 2-Me2NC2H4CN (I), b22 73-4°. Hydrogenation of I at 100° and 90 atm. pressure in the presence of anhyd. NH3 with Raney Ni as catalyst gave N,N-dimethylpropylenediamine (II), b. 134°. A soln. of II 15.5 in C6H6 160 was treated with C13H27COCl 38 parts, stirred for 1 hr., washed with aq. NaOH (10%) and H2O, and distd. in vacuo to give (3-myristoylaminopropyl)dimethylamine (III), b1-2 208-15°. A soln. of III 6.2 and PhCH2Cl 3.4 in C6H6 30 parts was refluxed for 4 hrs. and yielded after removal of the solvent (3-myristoylaminopropyl)dimethylbenzylammonium chloride, m. 54°; this compd. forms a clear 25% soln. in H2O and is a germicide effective against Staphylococcus aureus in a diln. of 1:25,000 at 37° in a 5-min. test and has a PhOH coeff. of 277-333; it is also a wetting agent for cotton fabrics. Using the same procedure, (3-lauroylaminopropyl)dimethylbenzylammonium chloride is obtained, which also is a good germicide.

http://v3.espacenet.com/publicationDetails/biblio?DB=EPODOC&adjacent=true&locale=en_ep&FT=D&date=19490111&CC=US&NR=2459062A&KC=A

5. Rapid identification of mycobacteria using laser fluorescence

By Ivanova M A; Makarova M V; Vasil'ev E; Aleksandrov M T; Pashkov E P

From Zhurnal mikrobiologii, epidemiologii, i immunobiologii (2009), (3), 81-5. Language: Russian, Database: MEDLINE

AIM: To develop rapid method of identification of mycobacteria based on laser fluorescence. MATERIALS AND METHODS: Characteristics of laser-induced fluorescence of 19 bacteria species, including 17 species of mycobacteria, were studied. Identification of microorganisms was performed using measurement of spectral-fluorescent characteristics. RESULTS: Library of spectral-fluorescent characteristics of mycobacteria in different concentrations ratios and associations was created, which formed the basis of database for identification of mycobacteria by laser-fluorescent method. Principles of diagnostic algorithm of indication and differentiation of mycobacteria using this method were developed. Effect of myramistin for increasing the intensity of mycobacteria fluorescence, account of the diffracting characteristics of medium for adjustment of spectral characteristics of mycobacteria and processing of data by factor analysis are needed. Efficacy of the method was 80 - 90%. CONCLUSION: Principles of rapid identification of mycobacteria and their associations developed on the basis of laser-fluorescent method are experimentally founded and tested on unknown cultures of mycobacteria and objectively prove the possibility to apply this method for express identification of mycobacteria belonging to M. tuberculosis complex as well as non-tuberculous mycobacteria.

Выкладываю статью для абстракта под номером 2 и ссылки на патенты. (3) не имеет прямого отношения к методике синтеза, а к (5) у меня нет электронного доступа.

Pires06.pdf

Методики есть, плохо смотрели. Вот данные из сайфайндера.

Спасибо огромное! :ar: Будем синтезировать гидрат. То, что Вы написали на форуме про гидрат - это весь основной синтез?

То, что Вы написали на форуме про гидрат - это весь основной синтез?

Я ничего не скрыл... :) Что поисковик выдал, то я и воспроизвел. Патент российский, так что если есть желание, можно найти его полную версию. Успехов.

• 2 недели спустя...
Я ничего не скрыл... Что поисковик выдал, то я и воспроизвел. Патент российский, так что если есть желание, можно найти его полную версию. Успехов.

А какой номер патента этого, по которому искать? "RU2323923" ?

Помогите пожалуйста, нужно уточнить по поводу синтеза. "0,2 моль миристиновой кислоты с 0,24моль 3-(диметиламино)пропиламина в 180мл м-ксилола с обратным холодильником 2 часа азеотропное удаление воды". Какая примерно должна быть температура, чтобы вода азеотропом отгонялась? Из обратного холодильника я понимаю? "а затем addn. из 0,05 моль 3 - (диметиламино)пропиламина и кипячением в течение 4 ч привело 95-98% промежуточный амид." Что такое "addn"? 4 часа кипятить после 2х-часовой отгонки воды или всего 4 часа уходит на это? "который при бензилировании с 0,26моль PhCH2Cl в 200 мл абс. EtOH дал 68,4-70,3г" Какая тут нужна посуда/установка? Поясните пожалуйста.

Изменено пользователем Ftoros

Для публикации сообщений создайте учётную запись или авторизуйтесь

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать аккаунт

Зарегистрируйте новый аккаунт в нашем сообществе. Это очень просто!

Регистрация нового пользователя

Войти

Уже есть аккаунт? Войти в систему.

Войти
  • Последние посетители   0 пользователей онлайн

• Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу
  • Создать...