Перейти к содержанию
Форум химиков на XuMuK.ru

Help me with Задачи и упражнения по органической химии

jamesbond007

Рекомендуемые сообщения

🚑 Решение задач, контроши, рефераты, курсовые и другое! Онлайн сервис помощи учащимся. Цены в 2-3 раза ниже!

Hi could anyone here help me to download this book named "Задачи и упражнения по органической химии" . Thank you in advance.

http://www.twirpx.com/file/1610215/

Изменено пользователем jamesbond007

Hi could anyone here help me to download this book named "Задачи и упражнения по органической химии" . Thank you in advance.

http://www.twirpx.com/file/1610215/

Не понял, ты на твирпиксе перебрал штоле? Уточни, бро - тебе с твирпикса надо книжку скачать?

И пиши, плиз, бля - по-человечески.

Изменено пользователем yatcheh

Hi, I'm not Russian dear friend. I search google for one of the Organic Chemistry Problem books (ofcourse I use google translate to translate Russian to English so I can understand), and I see this book. I only want to download this book but I'm not acquaintance downloading in Russian sites. That's why I need someone help me to download this book for me and upload to for example an easy host like libgen.org. Would you kindly do that to help me? (If replying, please writing in English so I can understand you). Thank you so much.

I have done some organic chemistry problems book like: for Organic Chemistry Problems with solutions (Kurtz) (2004) and Organic Chemistry. Problems in the general course with the decisions - Michael Lebanese (2012). Of course I have to use google translate to understand what the tasks mean, and then after finish doing, I've checked with the solution again. The solutions in organic chemistry, especially organic synthesis are neally the scheme, so I can understand it easily. I found that the problem books of Russia sounds more interesting than the US-UK book that I've done before. If you can, could you help me to download only the book above dear aversun? Thank you.

Для публикации сообщений создайте учётную запись или авторизуйтесь

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать аккаунт

Зарегистрируйте новый аккаунт в нашем сообществе. Это очень просто!

Регистрация нового пользователя

Войти

Уже есть аккаунт? Войти в систему.

Войти
  • Последние посетители   0 пользователей онлайн

• Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу
  • Создать...